Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten is Top Ten Books I Read In 2012.
- The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
- Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente - I could never write a review for this, no matter how much I adored it. There was no way I could explain. It was filled with quotable passage after another. So beautiful.
- Passion by Jude Morgan
- Every Secret Thing by Susanna Kearsley
- The Janus Affair by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris
- City of Women by David R. Gillham
- The Emperor's Edge by Lindsay Buroker - Completely outside of the stuff I usually read, but I loved it. First in a series and available for free on Kindle.
- The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
- The Silent Duchess by Dacia Maraini
- Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schlitz
What was exciting, was that except for the authors of the books at #1 and #3, all these authors were new to me.